Picnic in the Park is Back!
weHartford is partnering with your favorite local restaurants, the Hartford Chamber of Commerce, and Bushnell Park Foundation to bring Picnic in the Park back to Bushnell Park!
Here are the details:
- Each date, Picnic in the Park will partner with a local Hartford restaurant to curate their very own take on their perfect picnic basket.
- Picnic baskets will be available for pickup between 5:30pm–6:00pm in Bushnell Park where you can enjoy a socially distanced night of outdoor entertainment.
- Hooker Brewing will be on site to sell beer and wine
- Capital Ice Cream will be bringing their cart to provide some sweet after dinner treats!
- Baskets are $30 per person.
- Make sure to bring your own blankets, pillows, or chairs, and anything else to make your most picture-worthy picnic set up ever!
September 9 | The Spice Venue
- Each picnic basket feeds one person (and we guarantee it’ll fill you up!)
- Picnic baskets are available for pick up from 5:30pm–6:00pm.
- In case of rain, picnic baskets will still be available for pickup that same day/time, but you can decide to eat from the comfort of your home.
- Meals will be individually packaged.
- Per CT State guidelines, guests are no longer required to wear masks outside. When visiting our indoor public restrooms, please wear your mask.
We’re excited to bring this experience to you in collaboration with the Hartford Chamber of Commerce, the Bushnell Park Foundation, and the Hartford Yard Goats, with special thanks to our sponsors: Capspecialty, Gottfried and Somberg Wealth Management, the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving, Pan de Oro, The Bushnell Center for Performing Arts, and Spectra Apartments!
Click here to learn more about and support the Bushnell Park Foundation and the work they do to support the Hartford Community.