Pratt Street Supper Club with Vaughan’s—Postponed to the Fall
This month’s Supper Club has been postponed to the fall due to poor weather. We will announce a new date soon—stay tuned!
Have you missed celebrating at the Hartford St. Patrick’s Day Parade as much as we have the past two years? Look no further—the inaugural Pratt Street Supper Club is taking place on July 16th in partnership with Vaughan’s Irish Public House and the Hartford Ancient Order of Hibernians. Vaughan’s has put together a delicious family-style, three-course meal, and there will be plenty of your favorite Irish brews to go around! Get ready to raise a pint and belt out some Irish shanties with our live musical entertainment.
A ticket to the event not only reserves you a spot at our street-long farm tables, but a portion of each ticket sold will benefit the Ancient Order of Hibernians’ fund to build a memorial for the forgotten Irish Canal Workers in Windsor Locks.
Check out the menu below:
- Arrival: Corned beef sliders and a choice of Guinness, Harp, or Smithwicks to wet your whistle
- Appetizer: Summer salad accompanied by brown bread and butter
- Entree: Family-style platters of braised short ribs and Shepherd’s Pie
- Dessert: Bread pudding, Guinness brownie, and a shot of Irish cream
- Beverages: Your ticket includes beer (Guinness, Harp, or Smithwicks) or wine service at the table, along with soft drinks. Cocktails and shots can be purchased inside Vaughan’s at the bar.
**A vegetarian and gluten free option will be announced shortly.
Want to make it a full Irish weekend? Those that purchase a ticket to the Supper Club also have access to discounted tickets to the Hartford AOH’s Irish Road Bowling Tournament occurring in Riverside Park the very next day—Saturday, July 17th at 1:00pm. Discounted tickets cost $35 for a team of four—a savings of $15 off the regular price. Individuals can register for $10—a savings of $5 off the regular price. Everyone who participates will get a free t-shirt. Details and registration information can be found here.