Dinner & A Show February
This year, you can still enjoy Hartford theater from the comfort of your home! TheaterWorks Hartford is providing a discounted streaming of “Talkin’ to this Chick Sippin’ Magic Potiion” when you pair it with a themed meal from our participating Downtown restaurant partners: Artichoke Basille Pizza, Feng Chophouse, Republic at the Linden, Salute, or Sorella.
The specially curated meals will come in Dinner and a Show packaging and will be available for pickup at the restaurant locations, so you can take them home for a special night in with loved ones.
What you need to know:
- Tickets Available
- February 11 (ticket sales close February 9)
- February 14 (sales close February 12)
- February 20 (sales close February 18)
- February 26 (sales close February 24)
- Each restaurant is offering its own curated, themed menus
- You will purchase the streaming production with your first meal at $45, and then will be able to select additional add-on meals for $25 each
- You will pick up your meal on February 14th from the restaurant at 5:00pm (unless you call the restaurant directly to adjust your pickup time—must be done by 2:00pm that day!)
- You will receive an email on the day of the show with the link to the streaming production, which you will be able to watch at any time for 24 hours
- Refunds are not available for this event, so please plan accordingly
- Artichoke Basille Pizza: Choice of Caesar or Artichoke House Salad, and choice of any two Chick Sippin’ Magic Potion Personal Pies. You will make your selection during checkout.
- Feng Chophouse: Choice of Pineapple Chicken (pineapple, crispy chicken, steamed broccoli, rice) or the Cuddly Chef Roll (salmon, yellowtail, radish sprout, asparagus, tuna, avocado, tobiko, crunch, spicy mayo, eel sauce). Both served with Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding.
- Republic at the Linden: Choice of the Balanced Gyro (A holy trinity of balance between sweet, savory, and a long lasting relationship of deliciousness—beef shish kabob & tzatziki sauce over a bed of greens) or the “Back to the Roots” Burger (Get back to the heritage of Spain, while reminiscing of your own with this traditional Spanish-inspired burger—beef patty, manchego cheese, serrano ham, grilled scallions, pimenton & a spicy mojo sauce). Both served with a New York Cheesecake and Blueberry Compote, just like grandma used to make.
- Sorella: Sorella’s “Sharing is Caring” Platter…unless sharing isn’t your thing (this dish is a one-person portion, after all)! An Italian mezzi and antipasti platter featuring a color-changing Magic Potion Cocktail and:
- House-cured vegetable giardiniera with Calabrian chili
- Farro antico salad with carrot, red onion, parsley, and lemon
- Marinated grilled zucchini with feta, olive oil, and mint
- Sweet and sour eggplant with dried cranberries and pistachios
- Assorted local cheeses
- Assorted cured meats including San Daniele Prosciutto di Parma and hot soppressata
- Basil pesto and fresh mozzarella Stromboli with heirloom tomato jam
- Roasted winter squash hummus
- Marinated cremini mushrooms
- Grissini breadsticks
- Housemade baguette
Thank you to our partners TheaterWorks Hartford and the Hartford Chamber of Commerce, and our sponsors, All Waste and Freed Marcroft!